Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Thursday, May 21, 2009

We Leave This Saturday!!!

This Saturday is the day!! It's hard to believe it is finally here. We have been busy packing...well...I have been busy packing. Eddie has been busy finishing little projects around the house. I am hoping to finish all the packing tonight except last minute things I will have to add Saturday morning. I really hope I am not forgetting anything. It's been a while since I have packed for a baby! Lots of "stuff" to remember!!
Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare for our trip of a lifetime!!

4 comments:

Erin Sager said...

Yah,,,,,Can't wait to here about your journey....

Unknown said...

We are SOOO excited for you all! Have an amazing time and we can't wait to meet the newest addition to your family.

kristin said...

oh Julie, I cant beleive it is finally here and happening!! Oh how I wish we were on that plane with you...but we are excited for you. Try to just chill out on the plane and not freak out! What a trip this will be!!!!

I am so excited you get to see Adia...

jodes said...

SO EXCITING!!!!