Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Monday, May 18, 2009

Africa in 5 days!!!

We are leaving in 5 days!!! I cannot believe it! I have been busy packing over the weekend. Hannah's bag is zipped up and ready to go. I still have to pack some clothes for the rest of us. :) I'm feeling pretty good about things...not too stressed out. I really do not want to be packing things last minute so I'm very glad I started early. I want to have time to get my house all cleaned before we go too. We will be having a "dogsitter" staying at our house while we are gone so hopefully the house will stay pretty clean. :)
We will be holding Hannah in our arms very soon!! Counting down the days...

5 comments:

jodes said...

SO EXCITING!!!!

Amy said...

VERY exciting and SO SOON! Can't wait to see you all with her!

Kat said...

I'm so excited for your family! Can't wait to see that Hannah is home!

Erin Sager said...

yah!!!!! So happy, doing the count down with you.....

kristin said...

wow!! unreal! I am so excited for you Julie.