Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hannah's Room



















Here are a few pics of Hannah's room. (Thanks for reminding me, Amy Bottomly:))We still have to hang some things on the walls (I want to put her name in wooden letters above her crib) and hang curtains and blinds. I also need a lamp for her dresser. But we're getting there! It's bright but I love it!!

3 comments:

Shala said...

Too Cute!

Rebecca said...

Love all the girlieness! (Is that a word? You know what I mean!)

P.S. You're cousin is now our neighbor! Fun times! (Will is your cousin, right? Or nephew? I think it's cousin...)

Erin Sager said...

beautiful, can't wait for you to have her in your arms...