Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Friday, May 8, 2009

Two Weeks!!

I can't believe we are leaving for Ethiopia in 2 weeks!!!! I'm trying to get my house in order, making lists of what to pack, getting things organized and caught up at work, and trying not to get stressed out. So far so good. I want these last two weeks to be fun for our family. Eddie and I want to spend some fun time with the boys before Hannah gets here and rocks our world! :) Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare to travel. Please pray for finances for travel expenses, safe travel, health while in Ethiopia, and Hannah bonding to us quickly. Thank you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys! Congrats and good luck on all the packing!

Jocelyn said...

YAY!! I am so excited for you guys!

Amber said...

Wow, the time will fly and you will be on a plane before you know it.