Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Monday, May 11, 2009

11 Days!!!

11 Days until we leave for Ethiopia. It's really hard to believe that we are finally this close. There is so much to do before we leave and the days are just flying by, which is great of course! Hannah's room is almost finished. We still have another piece of trim to attach and Eddie still needs to put her crib together. I will post pics of her room as soon as we finish it. We've only been waiting on her since 2005...you'd think this would have been finished a long time ago. :)
I haven't even started making a list of what to pack yet. I think I will feel better once I do that. There is so much to think about the next few days...I'm trying not to let it overwhelm me.
Okay...I will stop rambling. Hopefully I can post nursery pics later tonight or tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Shala said...

Hurrah! May the time pass by quickly for you, but not too quickly. :)

And, btw, I'll be sending you just a couple very small items this week for my baby girl's care package, as well as a photo release form. We are in court tonight while we sleep. Yeah!

Rebecca said...

Eleven days!!!

I'm planning on ordering a shirt...I've been procrastinating. Sorry!

Can't wait to see Hannah! Next time you come to the queen - right?!