Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Two Referrals Today!!

Yeah! Two referrals today...a 5 week old baby girl and a 2 year old girl. So that puts us FIRST in line for a girl and FIRST in line for a boy! I can't believe we are actually in this spot. Maybe we will hear something TOMORROW!???

Yes, Kristin! We are the Queen Bees. May our reigns be very short!! :)

2 comments:

Shala said...

I'm in agreement with you on that. Hope your reign is way short.

Shala

Rebecca said...

I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now! knowing that you're first in line?!? This is on my mind a lot - I know it has to be consuming ALL of your thoughts!