Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Monday, February 23, 2009

Taking a Fun Break from the Waiting Game












Lately, all I have been thinking about has been WHEN ARE WE GETTING OUR REFERRAL?? I have been anxious everyday for the past few weeks, literally coming home from work exhausted from stressing over the phone ringing! Over the weekend I went with my friend, Nicole, to a Trace Adkins concert. We had a great time and it definitely took my mind off of referrals for a little while! :) Of course today is a new day and I am anxious again!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am sooo jealous! I can't believe you got to meet him and everything. I love Trace! Glad you and Nicole had a good time!

Amber said...

That is awesome!!!!!!