Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ring Tones

Okay...so I've got different ring tones on my cell phone. When Eddie calls me, it plays "Love Story" by Taylor Swift, when family calls me it plays "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd (my favorite song), and when friends, etc. call me it plays "Light On" by David Cook. When someone calls me who is not one of "my contacts", for example...our adoption agency, my phone rings with frogs croaking and crickets chirping. So...I am really hoping to hear frogs and crickets T H I S W E E K!! Today would even be nice...

3 comments:

Erin Sager said...

You are so funny!!!! I love it...Hoping you here great news this week too....

kristin said...

Cute... I hope you hear it too... p.s. did you see a referral went out today?

beBOLDjen said...

Very exciting! I am sure insect noises will never sound so sweet!