Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just for Fun


I totally stole this from Amy Bottomly's blog. She stole it from someone else's so I guess it's okay. :)

In honor of Valentines Day, I bring you..

How well do I know my Husband?

1. Your spouse is sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Football, NCIS, or the Food Channel

2. Who takes longer showers, you or him?
I do, although I usually take baths. He can be in and out of the shower in 5 minutes.

3. What is one food your spouse doesn't like?
Too many to post! Casseroles, anything with sour cream, anything with bell peppers, cheesecake...the list could go on and on...

4. What would your husband say is the first thing that caught his eye about you?
Hmmm...my eyes??

5. Where did he go to high school?
Duncan. We went to High School together.

6. What is his shoe size? 12

7. If he was to collect something, what would it be?
Maybe tools? Although he had all of them stolen a while back because he didn't listen to me when I asked him to get them out of the toolbox in the driveway.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
A meatball sub sandwich.

9. How does he take his coffee?
He will not drink coffee. I should have added that to the list above.

10. What is his favorite cereal? Captain Crunch or Grape Nuts

11. Where did he go to college?
Southwestern Oklahoma State University and Cameron University.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
Dallas Cowboys, OU

13. Where was your first date?
I think it was to the movies to see Rambo III.

14. What is something I do that he wishes I wouldn't?
De-clutter his "stuff".

15. What is his heritage?
Scots/Irish, some Indian

16. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it?
Chocolate without icing. (Could add icing to the list above also.)

17. What could he spend hours doing?
Building something, watching football, talking!

18. What is one unique talent he has?
He plays drums!

19. Where is his favorite place he has traveled?
Maui, Hawaii (That's where we went on our honeymoon.)

20. What is a clothing item he would never wear?
bow tie.













4 comments:

Amy said...

Nice copy of a copy! :)

Fun to read...

Erin Sager said...

cute. I have the red print too, I love it...I will be thinking of you too. This has to be the week!!!!

Rebecca said...

You guys are cute!

So, the call this week. Right? I'll be waiting for good news!

kristin said...

will this be our week??????????