Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Sunday, February 1, 2009

So it's February...

So it's February...I can't help but wonder when referrals will start for this month! Maybe this week!
It is feeling so very real now. I know I have probably said this before, but it is so amazing to love someone so much whom I have never met. I love my husband and boys and I have such a happy life, but there's still this little ache in my heart...a little piece that's missing...that longs to have our baby home with us. Please continue to pray for us as we wait and hopefully I will be posting more referrals this week...maybe even ours!!

5 comments:

kristin said...

I know.. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Did you see that someone else swutched to either gender too... that bumped us down a slot. But, I really hope we still get our referral in FeB! Let the jumping begin! :)

Rebecca said...

I am hoping you get your referral sooo soon! We are anxiously waiting with you guys!

Erin Sager said...

back at ya!!! Can't wait to here about your referral. It's coming soon...

kristin said...

Totally ...me too. When the Webbs wroate they got their official referral today ... I thought OH MY GOODNESS are more coming out. Ahhhhhh.

But I have not seen your post, so I figured maybe another day. Isnt it almost closing tome for AWAA office?

kristin said...

Today??????????????????????????