Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Saturday, November 7, 2009

November Happenings

I love November. November and December are my favorite months of the year...I always look forward to this time. It's also a time when our family slows wayyyyyy down. Eddie's middle school football is over so he gets off work at 3:15. He picks up the boys from school and that allows me to work until 4:00. Sometimes he even starts dinner. :) Joey is finished with his football season too, so we have more nights free. I'm hoping we can finally finish some projects around the house now that we have more time.
I am looking forward to more beautiful fall weather we are having. I love the weather right now...low 70's. We are trying to spend a lot of time outside. Hannah loves to sit in the yard. She definitely likes being outside rather than inside the house.
I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. We are staying here in Duncan this year and going to my mom's and then to my mother in law's. They both live here so it makes it really nice. I'm glad we don't have to travel. I'm also glad we will be having a quiet Thanksgiving for Hannah's first!! Of course my sister and her husband and kids will be here so it won't be totally quiet. :)
I'm also looking forward to the movie "New Moon"!! I love the books and "Twilight". I already bought tickets to the midnight showing! I know...pretty crazy...especially since I have work the next day. But I had to get tickets before all the teenage girls sell it out. :)
Lots of fun stuff happening in November!!

No comments: