Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hair Bows!!!

Does this sweet girl look like a little boy??? This was the outfit she was wearing when at least 3 people said "what a cute little boy". Okay...I know it's not pink but do boys wear fur on their jeans and sequin hearts on their shirts? :) Guess Hannah will be wearing hair bows from now on! :)




2 comments:

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

I love her jeans and NO she doesn't look like a boy!!! Those people should be smacked. LOL. She is a cutie. I look at your blog very day to see this cutie. We are adopting 2 kiddos from Ethiopia. If you would like to follow go to www.hernkekid.blogspot.com

I love your baby girl....some people just don't have a clue!!!

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

Were they old? Mostly I find older people doing that. :) I think she looks like a sweet little girl! Happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for!