Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Friday, November 20, 2009

Hannah's Echocardiogram

We got good news this morning. Hannah's echocardiogram came back normal. Yeah!! We thought it probably would but it was good to hear "officially".
I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. We'll be going to the Queen of Sheba restaurant in Oklahoma City to eat Ethiopian food with a lot of other couples who have adopted from Ethiopia or who are in the process. I love going and I love the food!!!

2 comments:

Hollands said...

I am thrilled to hear this good news. God is watching over you, Sweet Hannah!
Gina

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

I am glad her test came back okay. Have fun at dinner tonight!