Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Adoption Shirts!

For all of you who have adopted or are in the process, here are some new tshirts! They are $20 (includes shipping) and all proceeds will go towards are adoption loan. These are front and back. The shirts are dark heather and the lettering is white. The Africa in the background is glossy, but very subtle. I will be setting up paypal. If you'd rather pay by check, just send me an email. Thanks!


3 comments:

Tracy said...

wow.... I love it. Good job!! T-shirts are my next attempt at fund-raising. I can only handle 1-2 things at a time! Take that back, selling Ethiopian scarves may be next, then T-shirts!

jodes said...

Oohh... i LOVE it.

kim said...

Feel free to use the pics with our little guy in them :) BTW - I am so glad I am not the only one who has yet to get a video together - lol. I keep thinking I need to work on that and then life happens!
Looking forward to seeing your video soon!!