Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Can anyone say PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hi all, this is Eddie and I felt I needed to write this post. Julie is all smiles as she finally gets to paint something pink in our house. I think the last 10 years of jungle, sport, and pirate rooms has finally gotten to her!!!!!!
By the way, so far the room has been textured, primered, and one coat of paint. I don't know who would've put that bright red paint on the walls in there, but it sure looked good with my drums. I'm sure she'll update with finished photos, but for now this is all you get. Eddie

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Pink is awesome. I'm so glad you are getting to do a pink room!

Amber said...

I love it!