Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Busy Spring Break!





































We have been keeping ourselves busy over Spring Break while waiting for a court date. I have been busy painting Hannah's room, as you can see from Eddie's prior post. :) When it's finished I will post more pics. Eddie and I had a nice little getaway on Monday...our last one before baby arrives! It was a wonderful time to relax and spend some quiet time together without the boys. Tuesday, we had a Youth St. Patrick's Day party at our church. It was a lot of fun...lots and lots of green! Today we went to the Oklahoma City Zoo. We had a blast with the boys but we are worn out! Tomorrow we have no big plans and I am looking forward to that. I will probably work on Hannah's room some more. I'd love to have that finished soon!

No comments: