Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Monday, December 1, 2008

No News Yet

I wish I had some exciting news to report but I don't. We are still waiting and hoping to hear of referrals so we can move up on the waiting list. Of course I will post as soon as I hear of any!
Last week we ate at the Queen of Sheba, an Ethiopian restaurant in Oklahoma City. I was hoping to post some pics and I even remembered my camera, but forgot to take pics once I was there! So...we are planning to go next week and I hope to take some then. We had a good time visiting with couples who have already been through the adoption process. Of course seeing their children makes me want Hannah home right now!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

No pictures! I'll have to remind you next time :)

Just think, in a month you'll get to eat with Eli too! How fun will that be?

We're ready for another girl around here! Come on Mullins' Referral!!

jamullins said...

I can't wait to meet Eli!!! And to hear all about your trip!! Yes, we do need a girl around that table at The Queen, don't we?!

Erin Sager said...

Hi, thanks for you purchases of Decals...You must be on pins and needles waiting on your little one. Im just starting to get really anxious about the wait..But I know the timing will be perfect, for both of us..Im excited to follow your journey.....