Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

7 Months Waiting for Referral

According to our little ticker above, we have reached the 7th month waiting for our referral! It's finally starting to feel like we're seeing the light at the end of this long tunnel!! There have been two referrals today for boys. Congratulations to those families! Hopefully we'll see some girls before the long Thanksgiving weekend!
Tonight we are going to an Ethiopian restaurant in Oklahoma City, called the Queen of Sheba. We have been there earlier this month and it was a lot of fun trying the Ethiopian food, although my boys, including my husband, wanted to stop for McDonald's on the way home. :) I really enjoyed it. We are meeting other couples there who are either in the adoption process or who have adopted. We are also taking some friends with us who have just mailed off their application to America World to start their Ethiopian adoption! I am hoping I will remember my camera tonight so I can post some pics!!
Hopefully I can add another post today about more referrals!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You guys are so close to your referral!

So fun to see you guys tonight Hopefully next time we see you, you'll have a picture of the newest member of your family :)