Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Going a little bit crazy...

I have nothing to post other than I am seriously going a little crazy. I know we are getting so close to a referral and that's all that's on my mind these days. I am seriously stalking the yahoo group (more times than I am willing to admit) watching to see if any referrals are happening! So far it has been extremely slow this month! I know the hardest part is coming...the time after we receive a picture of our baby while we wait on a court date and travel! So please keep us in your prayers. I soooooo want to move up on the waiting list!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You can do it! Persevere! We're praying that you skyrocket to the top of the waitlist :)