Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Not-So-Sweet Side...



Everyone always comments on my posts about how sweet Hannah is and how she is ALWAYS smiling. Well...here's some pics of the not-so-sweet side. She was totally ticked at me for not giving her my camera and she let me know it. Loud screaming goes along with this mean face she is making in the first pic. :)
Oh...on another note...I am finally on Facebook. So if you want to be my "friend", find me. :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ha - Love it! Even her mad face is just adorable!! So glad you are on facebook now! :) Karen Wistrom

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

She is still sooo cute even when she's mad.....Catch me on FB.

Karen Jean Hernke