Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas in Ethiopia!


Merry Christmas!!!
Ethiopia celebrates Christmas on January 7th instead of the 25th because they still use the old Julian calendar. Their Christmas celebration is called Ganna.
We still have our tree up so I am thinking we need to celebrate! You can't have too many Christmases, right? :)

2 comments:

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

She really should be a model....SOOOO PRETTY...love her jacket...where did you buy it?

Karen
www.hernkekid.blogspot.com

Brian, Lorri and Ella said...

Oh, Julie, she is so precious!!! I showed Elias her pics, and he just squealed and wanted to sit in my lap to look at her :-) I also love the verse you have posted on your site and think I'll use it on mine, too. We would love to meet up with you guys sometime. Maybe we could meet in the "middle." I hope you guys are doing well. Warmly, Lorri Mast