Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Doing our Homestudy....Again....

Please pray for us this week. We are having to re-do our homestudy for the third time!! We had to have two homestudies while we were in the China program. Then when we switched countries, we did an update to our homestudy. Even though we did that in March of this year, our "original" homestudy expired, so here we go again. We should be very good at this by now! And although it's not a big deal, it's still a little stressful. I'm trying to get my house clean before our case worker comes this Friday at 2:30, and of course that's just about impossible to do with two boys and a not-so-obsessed-with-cleaning husband!!! I know she doesn't look in closets, cabinets, or showers so any clutter may be thrown into those Thursday night!! And I am so not kidding! This will be a crazy week for us!! I will be very relieved Friday night. Then I can relax because this will be the last homestudy!! Yeah!! Unless, of course, we adopt again someday????? :) By that time, we'll be pros.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hope the homestudy went well! You're so funny. I love that you were cleaning. Again. :) I cleaned like a crazy woman for our first homestudy, then when we had to update it I think I wore sweatpants and didn't clean my house. I was a lot more lax the second go round! Although...we haven't received our updated homestudy yet. What if it's bad? Ohhhh.