Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Friday, October 10, 2008

Third Homestudy FINISHED!!

We had our third and final homestudy today! As I mentioned in a previous post, our homestudy expired so we had to update it. It was short and sweet and I am so thankful it is finished. I cleaned and cleaned and even had my mother-in-law and sister-in-law come vaccuum and dust for me while I was at work (I owe them both big time!). All this work and our caseworker didn't even go through the house! I felt like asking her if she wanted to come see my clean bedroom that did NOT have my husband's clothes all over the floor or hanging on the doorknobs. :) Anyway, I'm so relieved that it is overwith and now we can relax and wait for our referral!! Thank you to those who prayed for us!
As for when we might get a referral, we are really hoping for November. That would sure be a nice early Christmas present!!

No comments: