Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Monday, September 29, 2008

5 Months!!

It has now been a little over 5 months since our dossier was sent to Ethiopia. Sometimes it feels like the time is flying by and sometimes it feels like it is dragging by. Some days I have a really positive attitude and patience and other days I'm stressed out wondering how much longer we are going to have to wait. I have to keep reminding myself time and time again that this is God's timing and not mine. He has our daughter picked out for us and we will meet her only when He is ready for her to be a part of our lives. Please continue to pray for us throughout this adoption journey!! It is so hard to be so in love with someone we have never met and to not know when we will finally get to see her!

2 comments:

Erin Sager said...

I just came across your blog, we are a month behind your waiting on a baby girl, hope your refferal comes soon...

jamullins said...

Thank you! I hope yours comes soon as well!! I love your Ethiopia decals! Getting ready to order one!!