Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Friday, March 12, 2010

Fabulous Friday

I am so glad it's Friday...and better yet...Spring Break is next week so I'll be off with my kids and hubby all week. It's really nice that Eddie and I both work for the schools because we get to be off from work everytime they are out of school. Love that! I'm really ready to have some family time. We have no plans...pretty much just hanging out together. So I'm hoping the weather is nice so we can be outside.
Hannah is doing great. She cracks us up every single day. She absolutely LOVES music. My boys liked it too as babies but she is crazy about it. The second she hears music she starts dancing...waving her hands in the air and turning in circles. A Justin Timberlake song started playing on the radio while we were in the car last night and she started bobbing her head along with the beat...and then the hands started waving. I thought we were going to have to pull over because we were all laughing so hard. I've got to get this on video soon and post it!!!
On another note...there are a lot of changes taking place with Ethiopian adoptions. These changes might be for the better but they might not. Please pray for families who are in the process right now who are affected by the new rules. Pray that they have peace about it knowing God is still in control. Adoption is such an amazing journey...full of ups and downs...but totally worth it!!! Just keep these families in your prayers!

2 comments:

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

Thank You Juile for the prayers:)

Love, Karen

Adoptind 2 kiddos from ET
www.hernkekid.blogspot.com

Shannon Plumb said...

Thanks for reminding me that it doesn't matter what changes occur, everything will be alright. It's the moments that you just described that I am living for!:)

Shannon Plumb
www.aplumbcrazylife.blogspot.com