Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tuesday, continued...

Tuesday night, we got to hang out at the Guest House. It was nice not to have any plans and we could just enjoy the newest member of our family. We also hung out downstairs with some of the other families. Here are a few pics...


This one is of the boys and David. He's the one who took us on our wild ride the first night we were in Addis. :)

We ate spaghetti that night at the Guest House. It was really good, but we had snacked a little before dinner so we didn't eat much. The cook thought we didn't like it. We had to explain that it was wonderful but we were already full from too many snacks. I think he finally understood us.


Joseph with his little sis...

The view from our balcony.



Mommy and Hannah time












3 comments:

kristin said...

Oh how sweet!!!!!!!! She is so tiny!..

We got our hand print today! ahhh. I love it. Thnk you so so so much!

Did you get my e mail?

Amy said...

I can't get over how TEENY she is! Sweet Sweet Sweet.

Amber said...

Hannah is so cute and tiny! I am so happy for you guys. I have been away from my blog for a while and was checking back in and found your wonderful posts with Hannah. Congrats!