Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thursday, May 28th

Thursday was a really fun day. After breakfast at the Guest House, we went shopping at a really cool place. The people were so friendly. I carried Hannah in a sling and women would come up to me to peek at her and most would say "Bless you" or "Thank you". The boys bought some t-shirts and I bought more scarves and two purses. We also bought a traditional outfit for Hannah. After shopping we headed to Metro Pizza for lunch. The pizza was really good!!!
Cheese and pineapple pizza...YUM!
We had so much pizza leftover that we had it again for dinner that night.
Below are some pics I took on the way back to the Guest House.



This man was loading goats onto a bus.
Here's a pic of our family, plus Robel.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

How many scarves DID you end up with??? And we have the traditional little girl dress too - I love it. It still swallows my 'big' girl though.