Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October Happenings...

I can't believe October is going by so quickly! I haven't blogged in a while and I'm going to try to do better! Here are a few things going on in the Mullins household...
Joey got a concussion at a football game. Of course this happened while Eddie was coaching a Middle School game about an hour and a half away. Pretty scary for me!He's doing much better now. He also got his cast off (from a broken thumb...again football) so he's very happy about that!
Andrew went to his first karate tournament last weekend and did awesome! He got 3rd place. We are SO proud of him!!!
Hannah is doing well. She's such a happy little girl. I love waking up to her smile...it totally makes my day. She will be 21 months at the end of this week. It's going by way too quickly.
Here are a few pics...because you know how I love pics!!!




No comments: