Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December...




We are having so much fun with our sweet little Hannah. She is crawling all over the place and is soooo close to taking some first steps. She has two teeth barely breaking thru and she's eating like a little pig! Bananas and carrots are her favorites but she eats just about anything we put in front of her.
I can't believe Christmas is next week. I have bought four gifts. Four. I am usually all finished and have everything wrapped by now but not this year! Guess a baby in the house changes things a bit! Guess I'll be one of those last minute shoppers. Maybe I'll have more fun shopping that way!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm behind on Christmas too! :)

Hannah looks like she's growing! I remember how tiny she was when I met her. I'm sure she's still a petite girl (I hope so. Eli needs a petite wife :), but she looks like a healthy little girl!