Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tonight's the night...

Well...this is the night we've been waiting for...the night when everything is out of our hands...the night we turn it all over to God and wait to see the outcome. I really thought I would be a nervous wreck today, but I am totally at peace...a peace that passes all understanding. Please pray for God's Will to be done tonight as we sleep. I will post our news as soon as we know!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am praying for you right NOW! I hope that tonight is the night.

veggiemom said...

Thinking of you tonight and stalking tomorrow for good news!

Jocelyn said...

Good luck tonight!! Sending prayers your way for a successful court date!

kim said...

We're praying and will be looking for good news tomorrow!!!

Erica said...

Last night before I went to bed, I said a very long prayer for all the families with court this morning and then drifted off to sleep peacefully....only to be awakened around 3:00 a.m. with a very heavy heart and feeling as if God was saying, "pray, right now." I spent the next 1 1/2 hours in solid prayer for those of you with court and those with USCIS and Visa issues. When I drifted back off to sleep, I felt peace and the heaviness was lifted. I certainly hope that your family also feels peace today and know that your AWA YG folks have you covered in prayer!